Celebrate Our August Birthdays


Comments

  1. Margie Jay, here. I wasn't in church, last Sunday. I was gone, due to the Memorial, for my oldest sister, Barbara, who passed, July 5th. The Memorial was lovely. Today, after church, there wasn't much, on the table, in the Social Hall, for church members, to enjoy. There was plenty to drink. I always try to notice, who is responsible, for after church snacks, printed in the Church bulletin, each Sunday.
    The choir is responsible, for the snacks, NEXT week, Aug. 18th. I notice that this week, it was Aug. Birthday, folks, responsible, for snacks. I wonder if "Birthday" folks, remember to look at the church bulletin, as to which week, it is their responsibility. The Chancel choir, has been "out", for the summer, but the Praise choir, has been meeting at least once a mo. I will try to remind, choir members, that I may see during the week. God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment